1. There is more than just the Hofbrauhaus Beer hall. There are tons of great places to try a local beer in Munich. Don’t feel like you only have to go to the most touristy (but still very fun one).
2. There is more than Beer in Munich. Munich has one of the best collections of museums in Germany so get some culture with that bratwurst!
3. Use the Bayern Ticket to go explore the towns around Munich. You can see Salzburg, Regensburg, Nuremberg, Bamberg and more! Neuschwanstein, the Disney looking castle.
4. The Glockenspiel goes off at 11am and noon each day as well as at 5pm from March to October.
5. Book accommodation early to save money and book early for big festivals like Oktoberfests. And Munich is pricier than other parts of Germany so be ready for that.
The Don’ts of Visiting Munich
Tips for Visiting Oktoberfest
10 Shocks of Germany
10 More Shocks of Germany
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
Sony Alpha a6000 Digital Camera. Great for Capturing Amazing Photos and HD Video. http://amzn.to/2bBMnWg
GoPro Hero4: Digital Camera for On The Go Fun in 4K http://amzn.to/2cbYkz4
SanDisk Extreme Pro 64 GB – SD Disk: For Saving All The Video Footage Without Having to Switch Chips http://amzn.to/2bSjCE3
Video Editing Software: Sony Movie Studio 13 – Fast, Easy & Affordable to Make Great Videos at a Great Price http://amzn.to/2bBjhrF
Tripod – Manfrotto Compact Travel Tripod – The Size to Travel, but the Sturdiness of a Professional Tripod http://amzn.to/2bRSVAV
For More Travel Gear & Accessories Visit Our Amazon Travel Gear Shop
Find More Videos At:
Subscribe to Wolters World on YouTube!
Follow Us At
Tweets by woltersworld